Structure In Dreamweaver
Sothink Tree Menu
Sothink In Dreamweaver
Single Tree Menu Php
Php Tree Menu
Menu Single Expand
Menu From Database
Keep Menu Closed
Free Tree Menu Php
Free Php Tree Menu
Expand Tree Menu
Tree Menu Php
Navigation Tree Menu
Sothink Tree Menu 3.2
• Full compatible with most of cross-browsers
• Woks with HTML editors to create tree menu directly in web editors.
• Generates special code to make search engine friendly to tree menu.
• Google XML Sitemap and generate sitemap based on menu structure.
• Records what nodes were expanded/collapsed.
• Fully customizable properties, like font, icon, button, etc.
• Selects images for arrow and line from rich resources. Edit the selected images freely.
• Configures arrow image of the node that includes sub tree menus.
• Offers 50+ templates and image library of 200+ items.
• Provides the various dynamic effects for showing/hiding sub-node.
• Any HTML code can be used within nodes
• Supports any doctype
List of Changes:
Version 3.1 from 2011-05-12Show all changes
Version 3.0 from 2010-12-07
New Features: *Support Internet Explorer 9 Beta; *Support Window 7; *Add 14 new built-in templates.
Version 2.9 from 2009-04-07
Version 2.8 from 2009-02-20
Version 2.6 from 2008-08-19
Version 2.4 from 2008-03-19
Version: Sothink Tree Menu 2.4 Build: 80310. Functions Enhanced. * Add the function to edit image in image library. * Add 2 new built-in templates. * Support Windows Vista (SP1). * Upgrade plug-in from 3.1 to 3.2 for Dreamweaver, from 3.1 to 3.2 for FrontPage, from 1.6 to 1.7 for Expression Web and . from 2.0 to 2.1 for Golive.
Version 2.3 from 2007-10-12
* Upgrade plug-ins from 2.6 to 3.0 for Dreamweaver, from 2.7 to. 3.1 for FrontPage, from 1.6 to 2.0 for Golive and from 1.0 to. 1.6 for Expression Web. * Add Group Library to include a group of graphic for button and. line conveniently from the program. * Add 5 new built-in templates. * Support W3C Valid XHTML 1.0. * Add an option in dialog "Options > General" to save *.stm. file without copying resources. * Import the DHTML menu (*.pgt files of V7.x+) in Tree Menu, which switches to tree-ike menu from drop-down menu. * Add advanced function to Node Settings. It appends the. option "Disable" to disable certain items and their sub items.
Latest User Reviews:
John Shad 2010-07-03 15:05:50 #
it did not work with Firefox for me thus I have found other alternatives
Jeffrey P Schaefer 2009-02-02 13:15:05 #
TonyG 2006-11-30 09:01:40 #
I was looking for a menu that gave us more than 2 levels and maintained state between pages - bingo!